Thursday, November 25, 2010

Win Some Lose Some

It seems weird, but somehow I feel that the last two months have perhaps been the longest of my life so far. I have never ever learned so much about myself. The entire world has gone topsy-turvy. Change is life, and being the change, is perhaps as challenging as climbing Everest. I have learned that all change looks good, only if we are not paying for it or we are not asked to change. Changing mindset, habits, idealogies, values, priorities, is a challenge that can only be won by scholars in quest for fiction. Life, sadly, is lot more complex and change is only a sub-system of our priorities and value systems, for the reverse case is a distant possibility.

I have learned this the hard way, but have I really learned my lessons? Life is an unending war, with battles waiting to define our success and fall. You win some, sometimes you lose.

1 comment:

Ananya's Quill said...

Nobody can learn everything so easily. But all these experiences make us stronger in life. Though i completely agree that it is very tough to be the one experiencing it. But Change is inevitable and accepting this fact will make us slightly more contended...
Keep the lessons and change only for the better...:)